Le 11 août 2015, 09:30 dans Humeurs • 0
When a decision to shift the valuable car is made, then the very first thing which strikes the mind is that how to move it damage free? You have contacted several car shifting companies to transport your vehicle, but somehow you were not quite satisfied with the rates or the services offered or both. What are you supposed to do now? Well, there are several car transportation companies which have been in the car shifting business for over a period of time and yet they have been delivering the most favorable car shifting services to the end users from all across India.
It is important for you to be on the same page with the car packers and movers in Lucknow when it comes to safety and trustworthiness when it comes to getting your car transported. After all, you will be paying for the services so, you would want the best of the car shipping services. You cannot afford to hand over your valuable vehicle to any car packer and mover in which there are chances of seeing small dents or scratches on the body of your beloved car.
It thus becomes important for you that you take certain tips into consideration when it comes to dealing with car carrier companies in Lucknow. The four tips are the following:
1. The Cost to be Involved – Make sure that you ask about the cost involved for transporting your car to a new location. You have to get in touch with many car carriers in Lucknow so that you can gather their quotes and compare them in order to choose the one which doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket. The cost for getting your car delivered is calculated on the basis of the following:
• Source and destination locations
• Type of car
• The date of transporting the car
2. Mode of Payment - You have to enquire about the mode of payment and some of the car packers and movers can demand a full advance payment.
3. Read the Contract in Detail – It is necessary that you go through the contract word by word prior to signing it. Don’t trust the auto shipper on its verbal commitments and get everything in black and white written on a piece of paper.